Saturday, October 11, 2008

Is it better to have loved and lost?

I was in a bad place when you entered in my life.

I was broken down and neglected

I thought that you were different

You told me everything would be alright

Our first kiss was magical I got chills up and down my spine

For I never felt this way before

And the feeling I felt it everytime

We made love until the morning

Through the day until the night

The moments were filled with passion

Even though all I felt was fright.

How time stood still I guess we will never know

A relationship was blossoming

I guess it will never grow.

My head is making the choice to walk away this time

My heart is yearning for the days when I thought you would be mine.

My body screams your name each time that you are near

Losing you has been my biggest fear

Now..

I don't believe in love at first sight

I don't believe in lust

I don't believe in fate

Because even that you can't trust.

I used to believe in you in me

I used to think it would be alright

Even through the moments of doubt

Even when we used to fight

Goodbye my love I wish you luck in life

I never felt this way before thank you for this chance

I guess it is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all

Someone will move on..

So who's loss is it afterall?

No comments: