Saturday, October 11, 2008

For in You, I'm Strong

:)

I suddenly felt compelled to write a blog as it has been a very long time.

I used to write frequently when I had the inspiration, the words would flow through me and within a flash I had completed a song or poem.

I am going to post an old piece of writing..

I find myself again in a different place
Time moves at a slower pace
Seven years sustained in pain
Wasteful hours spent in vain
Your love was buried deep inside
I tried to run, I tried to hide
Is it worth a life in sin
An endless battle you can’t win
I surrendered my all to YOU
There are no words, only truth
Chorus:
Now that part of me is gone
For now I can carry on
Thank you Lord
I thank you Lord
For in You I’m strong
I woke up this morning
Ready to face the mirror
Without a warning
Things have never been clearer
No need to question or wonder why
Your love sets me free
For now I could fly
There was so much I was afraid to face
For years I vanished without a trace
Now that part of me is gone
Thank you Lord
For in you I’m Strong

No comments: