Saturday, October 11, 2008

Comfortably Numb.

At this point in life I've become comfortably numb

Despite all the pain my heart has succumbed

The only thing known is the comfort in my skin

And all of the confidence that comes from within

Anger is on my brain, pain within my heart

Ready to release, a life unable to start

The past is known, the future is not

The present keeps my stomach in knots

Ready to break free with nobody by my side

The truth is in front of me, There is no where to hide.

Predisposed to the addictions of what we call life

Binded by struggle, and pre-destined by strife

When can a bird feel free to just fly?

Who is the one to judge the day that we die?

Is there a God? Oh, please tell me why?

Why is there suffering blinded by lies?

There's is no control, living life on a whim..

Looking in the mirror is a battle no one can win.

Despite all my pain there are lessons learned

Never trust anyone for judgement is earned

Let go of the pain in which you have no control

Grab life by the balls, Live a life untold

Cherish the friendships, immerse yourself in love

Because living for hereafter is worthless if there is nothing above

Take pride in your strength, consume all your dignity

Live and learn but love unconditionally

The greatest love of all starts from within

because life is a game one surely can win!!!

No comments: